Sunday, October 11, 2009

Next Life

After the philatelic exhibition next week-end, I will rest on my back for a couple of days. Then, I look forward to making plans for: 1) renovation work in the flat; 2) BERGEN 2011 (national exhibition, the name is not set)...

I have been able to save enough money, both to buy some more expensive material for the collection (however, I didn't raise my bids enough to get two desirable objects at the Postiljonen auction...) and to pay for work done in the apartment! I have applied two strategies for saving up money: 1) transfer as much as I can every month from the salary account to a savings account in the bank; 2) rarely having the time and/or energy to spend money, for example shopping. A third, and quite unexpected, strategy was to get a steady position. Suddenly, I receive salary for 12 months a year! And the salary is good (at least for my standards)!

No comments: