Monday, April 12, 2010

Lichen blog

Via vår lichens-l listserver fick jag info om en ny lav-blogg:
"Dear Lichen Allies,

I have recently begun writing a blog entitled 'squamules':
http://squamules.blogspot.com/
It will be a place for my random thoughts and scientific musings. I began it as a creative outlet for myself, but I hope that it will provide some information and entertainment for others as well! Please feel free to comment and begin discussion threads. Some entries will be essays, some will be about recent research, and other posts may just be underdeveloped thoughts on a topic tangentially related to lichens or fungi in general.
I hope you enjoy! Thanks for your support!
All the best,
Brendan
-- ----------------------------------------------------- Brendan P. Hodkinson PhD Candidate Department of Biology Box 90338 Duke University Durham, NC 27708 Tel: 919-660-7285 Fax: 919-660-7293 Email: brendan.hodkinson@duke.edu -----------------------------------------------------"

No comments: