Tuesday, August 21, 2007

15 hours

Yesterday I took the 07.05 bus for the first time in a long time! BIO 300 started at 08.15 (c 50 students). At 10 I had a meeting in the BIO teaching program evaluation committee. At 13.00 I had a meeting with two course assistants concerning the field projects (BIO 300). At 19.00 there was a board meeting with Norsk-Svensk Förening i Bergen. Thanks to Camilla driving me home, I was at home at 22.05. It felt like a very long day. In between meetings, I found time to order a ticket to Göteborg on September 6 and study some lichens and prepare for DNA extraction. The entire day, I missed H. But time really flies when you're busy!

Today, summer is here again: around 20 degrees and really sunny!

I look forward to the evening, because we are going to the club.

No comments: