Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Södertörn university college

Here I come! One week teaching, project work with the team, and week-ending. I hope that this terrible cold will end before the flight tomorrow - otherwise, my ears will hurt like...

The project concerns genetic variability etc in Hypogymnia physodes (and H. tubulosa). I hope that we will succeed in finishing the analyses and write up the paper asap. But I must not and cannot forget the NFR deadline June 6. And, a couple of days ago, the Cliostomum article was submitted!

I am in bed, trying to rest, trying to recover. At 1900 the board (?) of the "Norsk-Svensk förening i Bergen" will meet here, and I am so tired. (And lonely, because H is away, at a meeting in Sandefjord. And he won't come home in time to see me before I leave for Sweden...)

No comments: