Saturday, November 17, 2007

Weblog, no diary

I was reading several texts in my old diary at Diaryland. In those days, when I started writing on the internet, it was my intention to write a diary. That never occurred, I can see now. I remember how I was feeling at the time, and how my life was. There's no trace of it in the diary... Really strange how ones perspective changes! So. that was a diary, sort of. But this is a blog. No intimate details, no personal confessions! Just glimpses of everyday (and, not so everyday) life. When there is time to write about it. Last week, for example, there was no time.

It was a very busy week. And some days were hell. Still, I enjoy every busy second (some very close person might not agree, but this is my blog, my perspective, today!). And today, I enjoyed a quiet hour at the library. I have to remember to appreciate busy times, as well as lazy times. Remind yourself: You are Good Enough.

No comments: